“Our Academy seeks to be a worshipping Christian community built on Agape (unconditional love), Courage, Trust and Forgiveness. Our mission is to educate the whole person so that each may be enabled to unlock their full God given potential”
Click here to see the full Mission Statement
- Business students take part in Subway challenge
- Business students take part in Subway challen…Posted 27 mins ago
Years 11,12 and 13 have taken part in a fantastic opportunity launched by Subway.
- Business & Economics Stock Market competition – New York here we come?
- Business Economics Stock Market competition –…Posted 22 hours ago
6th form Business & Economics students have entered the Stock Market.
- Vacancy on School Governing Body
- Vacancy on School Governing BodyPosted 1 week ago
Following the resignation of Rev’d Watson, S. Peter’s Collegiate School, as an Academy, seeks to elect one parent to join the Governing Body of the school.
- Year 7 Dimension Day
- Year 7 Dimension DayPosted 1 week ago
On Wednesday all of year 7 will be involved in a Spirituality Day
- Online Payments
- Online PaymentsPosted 1 week ago
Don't want your child bringing money into school?
- Year 8 Dimension Day
- Year 8 Dimension DayPosted 2 weeks ago
Year 8 will be taking part in the National Enterprise Challenge next Wednesday...
- PE Department Activities Timetable
- PE Department Activities TimetablePosted 2 weeks ago
Please find timetable here...
- Open Evening 2014 Questionnaire
- Open Evening 2014 QuestionnairePosted 2 weeks ago
Please find the form here.