“Our Academy seeks to be a worshipping Christian community built on Agape (unconditional love), Courage, Trust and Forgiveness. Our mission is to educate the whole person so that each may be enabled to unlock their full God given potential”
Click here to see the full Mission Statement
- Message from new Acting Principals
- Message from new Acting PrincipalsPosted 2 days ago
We are highly honoured to be asked to accept the roles of Acting Principal and Acting Associate Principal of S Peter’s Collegiate School.
- Year 13 A Level Success
- Year 13 A Level SuccessPosted 2 weeks ago
2014 was a record breaking year for Year 13 A level results at S. Peter’s School. Almost 30% of
entries were A* or A grades with just under a half of…
- Former Student Commonwealth Games Success
- Former Student Commonwealth and European Game…Posted 2 weeks ago
Congratulations to former student Matthew Hudson Smith on his brilliant performances in the 4 by 400 metre relay in the Commonwealth and European Games which secured the gold medals and…
- Eucharist Letter to Parents
- Eucharist Letter to ParentsPosted 2 months ago
The Governors have decided to allow students to be dismissed directly from St Peter’s Church following end of term Eucharist services from now on.
- Important Letter to Parents
- Important Letter to ParentsPosted 2 months ago
Mr Adrian Richards has announced his intention to officially retire as Principal of S Peters Collegiate School.
- Athletics News
- Athletics NewsPosted 2 months ago
It has been a very busy month for S. Peter's athletes...
- A date for your diary…
- A date for your diary…Posted 2 months ago
And Finally - Hayward Theatre - 27th February
- Sportivate – Free Summer Sports Activities
- Sportivate – Free Summer Sports ActivitiesPosted 2 months ago
Wolverhampton Police have successfully secured funding from Black Country Sportivate...