“Our Academy seeks to be a worshipping Christian community built on Agape (unconditional love), Courage, Trust and Forgiveness. Our mission is to educate the whole person so that each may be enabled to unlock their full God given potential”
Click here to see the full Mission Statement
- Year 13 A Level Success
- Year 13 A Level SuccessPosted 17 hours ago
2014 was a record breaking year for Year 13 A level results at S. Peter’s School. Almost 30% of
entries were A* or A grades with just under a half of…
- Former Student Commonwealth Games Success
- Former Student Commonwealth and European Game…Posted 2 days ago
Congratulations to former student Matthew Hudson Smith on his brilliant performances in the 4 by 400 metre relay in the Commonwealth and European Games which secured the gold medals and…
- Eucharist Letter to Parents
- Eucharist Letter to ParentsPosted 1 month ago
The Governors have decided to allow students to be dismissed directly from St Peter’s Church following end of term Eucharist services from now on.
- Sports Day order of Events
- Sports Day order of EventsPosted 1 month ago
Here is the order of events for tomorrow's sports day.
- Important Letter to Parents
- Important Letter to ParentsPosted 1 month ago
Mr Adrian Richards has announced his intention to officially retire as Principal of S Peters Collegiate School.
- Results arrangements for Summer 2014
- Results arrangements for Summer 2014Posted 1 month ago
Information regarding results day dates and timings...
- Athletics News
- Athletics NewsPosted 1 month ago
It has been a very busy month for S. Peter's athletes...
- A date for your diary…
- A date for your diary…Posted 1 month ago
And Finally - Hayward Theatre - 27th February