“Our Academy seeks to be a worshipping Christian community built on Agape (unconditional love), Courage, Trust and Forgiveness. Our mission is to educate the whole person so that each may be enabled to unlock their full God given potential”
Click here to see the full Mission Statement
- Eucharist Letter to Parents
- Eucharist Letter to ParentsPosted 2 weeks ago
The Governors have decided to allow students to be dismissed directly from St Peter’s Church following end of term Eucharist services from now on.
- Sports Day order of Events
- Sports Day order of EventsPosted 3 weeks ago
Here is the order of events for tomorrow's sports day.
- Important Letter to Parents
- Important Letter to ParentsPosted 3 weeks ago
Mr Adrian Richards has announced his intention to officially retire as Principal of S Peters Collegiate School.
- Results arrangements for Summer 2014
- Results arrangements for Summer 2014Posted 4 weeks ago
Information regarding results day dates and timings...
- Athletics News
- Athletics NewsPosted 4 weeks ago
It has been a very busy month for S. Peter's athletes...
- A date for your diary…
- A date for your diary…Posted 4 weeks ago
And Finally - Hayward Theatre - 27th February
- Sportivate – Free Summer Sports Activities
- Sportivate – Free Summer Sports ActivitiesPosted 4 weeks ago
Wolverhampton Police have successfully secured funding from Black Country Sportivate...
- Changes to 711 and 716 Buses
- Changes to 711 and 716 BusesPosted 1 month ago
We have received notification from National Express advising that with effect from September 2014 the following changes to the school bus routes will take effect.