“Our Academy seeks to be a worshipping Christian community built on Agape (unconditional love), Courage, Trust and Forgiveness. Our mission is to educate the whole person so that each may be enabled to unlock their full God given potential”
Click here to see the full Mission Statement
- Robbery – Safety Information from WM Police
- Robbery – Safety Information from WM PolicePosted 16 hours ago
Information from West Midlands Police on how to keep safe when out and about.
- Letter for Parents
- Letter for ParentsPosted 17 hours ago
A letter for parents/careers concerning an incident that happened yesterday.
- School Awarded Artsmark Status!
- School Awarded Artsmark Status!Posted 5 days ago
Congratulations to the arts departments on achieving Artsmark status!
- Year 7 Grouping 2014
- Year 7 Grouping 2014Posted 5 days ago
Presentation from Rev S. Walters on Year 7 Grouping
- Visitor Information for Open Evening
- Visitor Information for Open EveningPosted 1 week ago
We are holding our open evening on Thursday 2nd October. To help the evening be more successful we have put together an information pack for visitors.
- S. Peter’s Collegiate School Big Band
- S. Peter’s Collegiate School Big BandPosted 2 weeks ago
S. Peter's Collegiate School Big Band were invited to entertain members of Wolverhampton 050 Club at the Goodyear Pavilion on Tuesday 16th September.
- Year 7 Dedication Service Thursday 18th September
- Year 7 Dedication Service 18th SeptemberPosted 2 weeks ago
Information for parents regarding the Year 7 Dedication service this Thursday.
- Year 7 Welcome Club Letter
- Year 7 Welcome Club LetterPosted 3 weeks ago
Welcome Club is a weekly, after-school club for Year 7 students.