With Immediate effect will now be conducting our own free school meal applications for eligible students.
To qualify, you must be in receipt of at least one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Income Based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Support from NASS under Part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross household income of no more than £16,190)
- Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
- Tax Credit
If you would like to apply for Free School Meals you can:
Either apply online at https://www.cloudforedu.org.uk/ofsm/link2ict.
Or Download and fill in the form below and we can check your eligibility using the secure government website.
Please contact reception for if you require further details and you can download a copy of the User Guide below.
You will only be asked to provide proof of benefit if we cannot confirm your eligibility definitely. The system will continue to check your eligibility periodically and we will only contact you again if we cannot verify your eligibility.
If your application for Free School Meals is successful, S.Peter’s Collegiate School will receive extra funding from the Government to use in support of teaching and learning.